Okay mommies! I was completely clueless of what I needed to pack in my diaper bag at first, so I wanted to share a list of my favorite baby products that I currently have in mine!
- Extra outfit- (onesie, pants, socks)
- Breast pads (if you are breastfeeding)
- Milk snob carseat cover (doubles as a cart cover and nursing cover)
- Burp cloths- SO many burp cloths haha
- Tommy tippee newborn bottles with anti-colic nipples
- Avent soothe pacifiers
- Wubbanub pacifier (Literally a lifesaver! Riley falls asleep cuddling hers every night. We cannot go anywhere without one. They’re becoming collectors items at this point!)
- Musical pull toy
- Ziploc bags- Super useful for so many reasons! Mine came in handy when I had to change my daughter and didn’t have anywhere to throw away the diaper and wipes.
- Boogie wipes- Great for cleaning your baby’s face
- Huggies swaddlers- Definitely Riley’s favorite diaper. So soft!
- Huggies fragrance free, alcohol free wipes
- Skip Hop changing station
- Skip Hop portable soother- Nick’s teammate gifted this to us and we have been putting it on Riley’s carseat when she fusses. It mimics the sound of the womb so it’s super comforting for her!
- Cloth book or other sensory play materials when they get old enough
I’ve also been getting a lot of questions about the two diaper bags I have- One is a backpack and one is a leather tote. The backpack is by Skip Hop and it’s the Greenwich Super Chic in Tan. The tote I carry is Frankie Cameron Collection! Both are great quality and have tons of space- I really just choose depending on whatever I’m feeling that day!
Keep in mind that the younger your baby, the more you’ll need to bring with you. Hope this list helps some new mommies!