I am so excited to share some photos of Riley’s nursery! Nick and I wanted her decor to be calm and peaceful, and a little different than the traditional girl nursery. Some of the pieces in her room were handmade by one of my closest friends, Erika, who threw my shower, but I will do my best to share where I purchased the rest!
- Crib, Recliner, Dresser, 4 quadrant shelf – Babies “R” Us
- Pink Ottoman- Target
- Teepee- Walmart online
- Decorative pillows and teepee rug- At Home
- Curtains- At Home
- Rug- Target
- Lamp- Target
- Collage wall- Joanne’s, At Home, Kirkland’s
- Crib sheets and changing table pad- Buy Buy Baby
- Crib runner and quilt- Pottery Barn Kids
Mobile, woven tapestry, and dream catcher (not pictures) are all handmade!
Fun Fact- I bought the “all because two people fell in love” sign for our wedding when we were planning to have a large one. I think it looks a million times cuter in our baby girl’s room!